Girl Scouts knows it’s a challenging time for usual cookie selling techniques so we are getting creative! This year the Girl Scouts have announced a new collaboration with Grubhub. And, online ordering will be available nationwide beginning on Feb. 1 for people who don’t know a Girl Scout to order cookies and have them delivered directly to their home. Read more about the collaboration here.
Volunteer Systems 2.0 is COMING!
VS 2.0 is better than ever! We are updating our systems to make them more user friendly for our members.
Please note: Starting November 18 at 11:59 PM EST, Girl Scouts will begin system-wide updates that will temporarily restrict the ability to complete many volunteer and member related tasks and pause access to:
- Volunteer Toolkit (VTK)
- gsLearn (volunteer online training platform)
- New membership registration/s and membership renewals
Things to consider:
- Troop leaders should download all meeting aids and/or resources needed for troop meetings or activities scheduled from November 18 – December 10.
- Troop leaders should consider any non-meeting or activity needs they may have during this time. For example, will you need your troop roster?
- All members and volunteers should watch for an email from Girl Scouts in early December announcing the debut of our refreshed member account management system, updated login information, and instructions on how to access their refreshed Girl Scout account.
If you have questions about the new system please reach out to Member Services at 1-800-692-7816 or MemberServices@gshpa.org.